Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/spartaengineering.com/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-tooltipglossary-pro/related.php on line 183
SPARTA ENGINEERING’S oilfield mud tank (service tank) has the following features:
- Unibody design reduces manufacturing time and weight
- High tensile steel runners to improve life of skid
- Exterior mounted stairs
- Flip up level gage measuring zero to 32m^3. Optional digital level gauge as part of our site stability monitor package.
- Built in line pipe rack doubles as a wall stiffener and rack
- Fold up aluminum hand rails
- Fibergrate top deck with optional anti-static guard.
- Built in mini-degausser
- Remote mount valve handles accessible from onto of the deck.