The SPARTA ENGINEERING FAST 450 Drawworks is a lightweight yet durable drawworks that could aid in achieving a period one double service rig. Sparta Drawworks are currently running for Sun Country, Matrix Well Servicing, and Apex Well Servicing.
Sparta Drawworks Features include (download the FAST 450 Spec Sheets):
- 40,000lbs (single line) to 208,000lbs (6-line) capacity
- Main drum brakes: 42″x10″ Band Brakes
- 12,000 ft of 1/2″ swaged sandline capacity
- Sandline Brakes: Kobelt Disk
- CBI/Sparta right angle gear box w/ 3:2 reduction
- Centralized Grease Port: All of our drawworks come with a centralized grease bank to make lubrications easy and trouble free.
- Integral machined in grooving on drill line drum allows us to have a perfectly balanced drum every time since there is no post machining welding.
- Heat shrunk joints instead of welding provides a much higher surface for load transfer and less distortion from welding.
- Aluminum, easy to remove shrouds for maintenance.
- Advanced engineering lets us remove weight from where it’s not needed such as the shaft inside the drum or on the frame.
- Center mounted gearbox eliminates the need for an additional gearbox mount and makes the unit compact and ready to bolt into place.
- Eccentric chain tightener allowing for better control over chain tension.
- Choose between disc brakes or band brake models
- Cast aluminum chain case shrouds for longer life and less fatigue cracking.
- API 7k Monigramable
- Dual output 3:2 Reducing right-angle gearbox.
- Optional Polly chain drive on sandline to eliminate the need for an oil bath for chain
- Disc brake on the sandline drum standard
- Sandline drum clutch is off the gearbox so sandline drive system doesn’t spin while not in use. Improving the life of the product and reducing wear.
- More information available in the Fast 450 Data Sheets
We currently have one in stock for sale.